11 July 2013

Chicken with coconut milk and malunggay leaves

Tonight's dinner was simple but healthy, because of malunggay leaves :) When I cook, I only eyeball it. I made this dish by sauteing garlic and onions, then ginger for a few minutes. After that I put the chicken in the pot, poured a can of coconut milk, put the chilis, lemon grass altogether, seasoned with salt & pepper, let it cooked until chicken was done. Malunggay leaves was put in the pot about 3 minutes before turning off the stove.










I was surprised hubby liked the 'green stuff' i put in. He said it tasted better than spinach. I'm happy every time his plate is empty, like a good boy haha! 




And because I wanted to spoil him just a little, I made brownies from scratch for dessert.




Picture doesn't do justice on how good these brownies are! :)


Until next time. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment